Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Community and Help Center (Read 345 times)
Samantha
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

New Community and Help Center
Mar 29th, 2016 at 2:53pm

We are very excited to announce that as of April 4th we're releasing a new Help Center complete with a new Community Board.  No longer will you need a separate login for the  forum, nor a separate link to the Ticketing system.   

Introducing Zendesk!!

Zendesk will allow you to connect with us no matter where you are, or what you're using.  No matter if you're using email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone you will be able to access our support via the community forums, knowledge bases or your ticket support in one place. 

Feel free to check it out and roam around a bit ... https://zoobilee.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
There are still a few pages to be created so don't panic if you do not see something that you feel should be included. Maybe send me a line to let me know what you feel I should be alerted to.  You can do that from the article pages and it will create a help desk ticket for our staff to look after.  The Wiki-pages will remain intact for a bit longer and existing tickets will continue to be tracked.

Looking ahead we plan to implement several different help video's on various topics as well.  We have every faith this system will give us new space to spread our wings more than we have in the past. 

We're looking forward and it's going to be a fun ride!   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print