Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I would like to compare what is on Amazon with BNN (Read 393 times)
macybooks
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

I would like to compare what is on Amazon with BNN
Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:02pm

I just ran a list  of every item I have listed on AOB.  I did an inventory and yes, found some things listed I didn't have (and found some things on the shelf not listed or at least no longer listed).   I just did that earlier this month.  Today I sold a book on BNN.  It's not on the AOB inventory and not on the shelf.  I checked past sales and it is not a double sale.  Probably I dropped it from AOB and somehow it stayed on BNN until today when it was ordered.  This doesn't happen a lot but at least once a month I sell something on my two "off" venues half.com and BNN.  Yes, I have re-send them my inventory.  Once I tried to print by SKU Aob and Half.com inventories and manually compare to see what was on half.com and NOT on AOB but it proved to be too much work.  I don't even know how to run an inventory off BNN itself.
<p>
Okay, what would I like?  I would like a simple compare and contrast I guess it's called that would tell me:  This item is on BNN and not amazon.  I should not have too many of these.  I would not think over 100 and most of those would be DVDs I cannot list on amazon.  I'd like the same thing on half:  These items are on half and not on Amazon.  Again, should not be that many but it's these orphans that are causing me sales I have to cancel.  Plus it wastes my time looking for the item which will never be found and cancelling is easy but may hurt my feedback, rating, etc. 
<p>
So that is what I would like:  for either myself to do it or put in a request and get a print out of This is what is different.  If I find mistakes I can then drop them off BNN and half and end sales for items I don't have.   I will say the duplicate titles feature helps stop double sales but this could also stop sales for items that no longer exist on my shelves.
<p>
Thank you very much.  Marie, macybooks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print