Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello All (Read 88 times)
doug
Poster

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Hello All
Dec 18th, 2014 at 4:29pm

I am new to this site & am hoping it will keep me up to date with my inventory.  I am an Amazon FBA seller and considering using multi-channel fulfillment.

All the best to the fellow sellers
Doug

IP Logged

book_seller
Poster

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Hello All
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 12:18am

Welcome to the AoB board Doug. I hope you find AoB useful with your business. There is a big learning curve but the product is the best I have ever used. They help me pay my mortgage every month, put gas in my car and food on the table!
The Forum is not too active but feel free to use it as you have questions. A few of us check it every few days.
Hope you have a good Christmas. Cool

IP Logged

MystFrog
Poster

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:44am

Hi Doug,

Welcome to the forum.  I've been using AOB for several years, and have found them very helpful.  As book_seller mentioned above, the forums are a little quiet these days, but you can still usually get questions answered and even get a good conversation going on occasion. 

Best of luck with your business and happy holidays!
Steve

IP Logged

robin_culver
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 8:34pm

Welcome to the boards, Doug. I've been using AoB since 2008 and it's been great. In 2010 I transitioned to FBA almost exclusively and do multi-channel fulfillment. AoB is still working on transferring the MCF information directly to Amazon for these orders, but that isn't quite functional, so if you decide to try it you'll need to do those orders manually. It works well for me. It takes a little bit to get started here but once you're set up you won't regret it.  Smiley
Robin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print