Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
List Fixed Price for Free on Ebay 4/26 thru 4/28 (Read 99 times)
cybercity
Ex Member

Rock on!

List Fixed Price for Free on Ebay 4/26 thru 4/28
Apr 27th, 2012 at 11:33am

Here is a chance to load up 5000 fixed price listing without  listing fees. Thats a pretty big savings. I normally only list about 1000 items on Ebay because of listing fees. However, I just loaded up over 4000 more for 30 days. Its a good opportunity to make some sales on Ebay.  I'm hoping that Ebay will realize that if they remove listing fees, they will see a huge increase in listings and realize even more profits from the increase in sales final value fees. I think they are testing this theory so everyone should load up!

IP Logged

bookmuse
Ex Member

My dog ate my Kindle...

Re: List Fixed Price for Free on Ebay 4/26 thru 4/28
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2012 at 9:26pm

I would, but I got rid of my store on Ebay when they raised their listing prices about a year ago.  I can still take advantage of the free listing on Ebay through my non-store account, but I believe that without an Ebay store, I can't just upload my listings in one file.  As far as I can tell, I would have to list them individually.  If anyone knows differently, please let me know!

Bookmuse

IP Logged

cbooks
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 1:21am

If you use Turbo Lister through Ebay you can keep all your Ebay items in files, and upload all of them at one time. You can edit them, and change them from auction to fixed price.  Really nice software. Saves a lot of time. You can start a listing, and walk away, and do something else, and then come back later, and finish it. It is a free multiple item listing tool from Ebay. I think there is a way to download your current listings into the program as well. Haven't tried that part of it though. The other part works great!!!

IP Logged

robin_culver
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 9:17pm

Can we list through AOB and still get this deal? Thanks Robin

IP Logged

cybercity
Ex Member

Rock on!

Reply #4 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 11:09pm

Yes, of course. I hope you have time to upload your inventory, as the deal ends tonight. Its been a tremendous boom in sales for me the past two days. However, listing 4000 items normally would have cost me about $500 in listing fees. When all is said and done after 30 days, I should make a few thousand in sales, but it would not be worth putting up $500 in listing fees to do it. I'm happy to take advantage of this opportunity, though. I think you have until midnight tonight to get you items listed so get going! Good luck.

IP Logged

robin_culver
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 29th, 2012 at 2:30pm

How disappointing not to mention expensive ... I uploaded my listings by 11pm eastern time, but nothing was processed until 3am pacific time. So I'm going to be stuck paying for 105 listings. I sure hope I at least break even.  Cry

IP Logged

cybercity
Ex Member

Rock on!

Reply #6 - Apr 29th, 2012 at 7:00pm

What a bummer. I know when I first uploaded over 3000 items, I think it took almost 24 hours before they were all processed. I don't know why it takes so long and we should probably inquire with AOB to see whats going on there. I'm sure it will still work out for you. Lots of sales on my end. Good luck.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print