Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Presto Stores???? (Read 1249 times)
Bibleman
Ex Member

The Bible is God's Word!!

Presto Stores????
Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:16pm

Greetings to all, I just re-activated my Presto Store today and I was wondering if anyone has a Presto Store that they might want to share what they think, sales, secrets, or whatever to help the rest of us who may have a store on there!! Feel free to share your store, who knows maybe we might go up and purchase something.

Thank you,
Bibleman

Store:  Http://NewBibles2Go.com

IP Logged

padre
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Re: Presto Stores????
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 4:23pm

That sounds good, Bibleman!    I too have been thinking of reactivating my Presto Store, if for other reason that I really like it!   I closed it months ago, but I'm ready to give it another try.   I have stores at AZ and Alibris, etc., but they don't do much....AZ seems to want FBA, and I am not ready to do that.   

It would be nice to have others to talk to about what works and what doesn't.   Mentor-style or whatever. 

padre Cool

IP Logged

Bibleman
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:25am

Greetings Padre, I am up and running with limited inventory right now to see what happens, but who knows?

They really work at making the search engines see your inventory, or at least that is what they promote. I had a little trouble re-activating but they stayed with me and had it figured out in no time!

I do not know, I have tried my own site a few times over the years but I am limited on what I know to help myself and I do not want to sink a lot of money into a site at my age(65), if you know what I mean.

By the way if there is someone reading this and has some answers or help, by all means let us know how to promote our site without a lot of money!! or if you can help and charge money let us know maybe we will go for it!!

God Bless everyone,
Bibleman
Http://www.NewBibles2Go.com

IP Logged

book_seller
Poster

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:31pm

BibleMan. Your site looks good and you are not old! I am only a few years behind you.
I recently switched from Chrislands to White Oak. I improved my site and added lots of photos. Sales are miniscule compared to what I get from Amazon and I do not expect them to get much better. But I like owning a site, the cost is little and I get a fair amount of traffic. I use StatCounter to analyze traffic. Ask Presto if they can install it for you. Statcounter is free at Statcounter.com.
Hope this tip helps. Best of luck.
Tim

IP Logged

Bibleman
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2012 at 8:25am

Thank you Bookseller, Yes, it was helpful, Anyone Else got ideas or recommendations?  Would be helpful!!

Thanks,
Bibleman
Http://www.NewBibles2Go.com

IP Logged

issachar
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2012 at 10:49am

Hi Bibleman --

I am going to be 72 in November.  My next door neighbor is 96 and still goes out for a two mile walk every morning.

Age means nothing.  Attitude and the faith walk mean everything.

pete b
petesbookstore

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print