Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bulk Ship help please (Read 373 times)
pjschae
Poster

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Bulk Ship help please
Dec 20th, 2011 at 11:25pm

I have been trying to get Bulk Ship going but to no avail. I have it set up as shown in the "help" section and have tried the normal support channels but needless to say it is not working. I am running Win XP. Anyone willing to pass on their setup (directory and output file) and offer some experienced advice?
Thanks in advance,
Pete

IP Logged

CoveredBridgeBooks
Poster

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Madison VA
Re: Bulk Ship help please
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 7:12pm

Not to discourage you but I gave up trying to get it to work a long time ago. I just copy each address individually with the mouse and Dazzle grabs it automatically when it is on the "quick print" tab. With only about 10 orders a day its no big deal. For someone with alot more orders though I can see why you would want it. All I can say is put in a support ticket.

IP Logged

Stacks_o_Books
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 3:13am

I really love the Bulk Ship feature and have been using it for quite a while, but I'm on a Mac, so I don't think I can help you. I agree with Covered Bridge, either a support ticket, or try live chat support.

IP Logged

Bibleman
Ex Member

The Bible is God's Word!!

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 7:28am

Greetings, I struggled with the bulk mail in Dazzle for quite a while and could not get it to work, finally I just put in the correct weight etc., clicked on the save, right clicked on the file underneath and saved it to the desktop, go to Dazzle go up to "File" and "Print from" find the file and open it and everything prints fine. Have been using it that way for a couple of years(I have nothing entered in AOB for Dazzle. all blank). If I can help, email me at dms5@roadrunner.com    Smiley

God Bless,
Bibleman

IP Logged

Bibleman
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 7:32am

Bibleman wrote on Dec 22nd, 2011 at 7:28am:
Greetings, I struggled with the bulk mail in Dazzle for quite a while and could not get it to work, finally I just put in the correct weight etc., clicked on the save, right clicked on the file underneath and saved it to the desktop, go to Dazzle go up to "File" and "Print from" find the file and open it and everything prints fine. Have been using it that way for a couple of years(I have nothing entered in AOB for Dazzle. all blank). If I can help, email me at dms5@roadrunner.com    Smiley

God Bless,
Bibleman

P.S. Just to clarify from above mpost.  I have nothing entered in the input or output file for Dazzle on AOB only checked the defaults that I wanted

Thanks,
Bibleman

IP Logged

BookLadies
Ex Member

I love books!

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 9:00am

That's pretty much how we do it too Bibleman.  Whether you have 2-3 items to ship or 200, it's quick and easy (normally lol).  Once you start, you won't go back.

Melissa @ The Book Ladies

IP Logged

pjschae
Poster

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #6 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 9:11pm

Thanks bibleman. Will this method send tracking numbers to my venues? That is my main need with bulk ship.

IP Logged

Bibleman
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 11:19am

pjschae wrote on Dec 22nd, 2011 at 9:11pm:
Thanks bibleman. Will this method send tracking numbers to my venues? That is my main need with bulk ship.

Yes, it will send tracking #'s to the venues offered by AOB. I sell on 6 venues and it covers all the bases. The only one that is different(of course) is Ebay, there is a box that you have to check once you are in Dazzle that states "send info to Ebay" or something like that.

Hope this helps,
Bibleman

IP Logged

pjschae
Poster

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 1:22pm

Thanks bibleman. I'll give that a try.

IP Logged

Bibleman
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 2:02pm

pjschae wrote on Dec 23rd, 2011 at 1:22pm:
Thanks bibleman. I'll give that a try.

After you ship thru Dazzle you have to go back to AOB on the bulk ship page and "browse" (find the file Dazzle created) and put it in and upload it and it sends all the info to the venues. (Very easy!!)

If you get in a pinch, give me a holler!

Bibleman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print