Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Am I losing it? (Read 1808 times)
dawnb7
Ex Member

Am I losing it?
Jun 1st, 2011 at 1:23pm

Yea probably I know, but I noticed today that I only had one book to accept on BNN and the rest had been done for me.  Did I miss something, are they now automatically updated?  Up until a week or so ago I had to do it manually and today I thought crud I am going to have a few on there that are late because I hadn't been on it about a week and poof like magic nothing late, only one waiting and the others from today were already updated.

Okay figured I would risk looking like a ding dong and ask.

Thanks a bunch
dAwn

Dawn&&Audrey Rose Booksellers&&www.audreyrosebooks.com

IP Logged

Stacks_o_Books
Ex Member

Re: Am I losing it?
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 7:01pm

Wow, you must have some magic fairy working on your account because I'm still manually accepting mine.

IP Logged

dawnb7
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2011 at 10:07pm

I am glad to know I am not losing it.  Hmm I like the magic fairy dust now if only it could work at doubling sales every month and possibly if it could list for me too.

I did check on BNN again to make sure they actually came up under the accepted status and they sure did and only 1 of the 3 that came through on the same day I clicked accept manually, the rest were already done, weird, but cool all at the same time  Smiley

IP Logged

dawnb7
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2011 at 1:31pm

I think some how confirmation is happening, very cool, I even got the email and I didn't do a thing.  Love it, I still keep checking just to be sure they say accepted on them.

IP Logged

sofaslugsbooks
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2011 at 11:37pm

I just saw the note on the main page about BN orders now being confirmed through AoB.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I have been waiting for this to happen for years! Cheesy

IP Logged

Stacks_o_Books
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2011 at 1:27am

This may have me re-working my packing slip. Until now, my packing slips were Amazon-specific - asking for feedback, explaining how to do that, etc. I printed venue-specific packing slips for Half, eBay, B&N, Biblio, Valore and TextbooksRUs. Since Amazon makes up such a large percentage of sales, it wasn't that big a deal. But it sure would be nice to just pull up all my packing slips, hit "print" and be done with it!

Hmmm....

IP Logged

baker_book_house
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2011 at 11:21am

I'm wondering about my packing slip as well. I have my packing slip to indicate which site the customer ordered on Amazon/ABE/etc. However, when an order comes through Barnes and Noble to me, that doesn't necessarily mean that the customer placed the order on BNN. They could have placed it on Textbooks.com or who knows where else.

Thus, I wonder if saying "for questions on billing please contact Barnes and Noble where you first made your purchase." is going to confuse the customers who didn't actually use BNN.

I'm wondering if I'm still going to have to go to BNN to print a packing slip that has correct information.

Any thoughts?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print