Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
B & N orders (Read 828 times)
BTBooksellers
Ex Member

B & N orders
Aug 28th, 2010 at 6:45am

Anyone having trouble with B & N orders not coming through on AOB?  I had one yesterday that hasn't shown up.  The order occurred about 18 hrs ago....

IP Logged

Stacks_o_Books
Ex Member

Re: B & N orders
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 4:49pm

I had one today that I didn't get an e-mail for, but found out about it because I got the "Your Pending Orders File Is Ready to Be Picked up and Processed" e-mail - and my first thought was. "WHAT pending order?" But sure enough, within about 20 minutes of that e-mail, it showed up in AOB.

Conversely, last week I got a sale e-mail from B&N, but it didn't show up in AOB, and it wasn't showing up on my B&N Seller page either. So I called Seller Support, gave them the order number, and they told me it was on credit card hold. It never did go through. I thought it was surprising that I got an order notification even though the payment hadn't cleared yet. So maybe that's what's going on with you?

The B&N Seller Support Rep cautioned me to only ship orders that show up on the B&N seller page - never just from an e-mail. Which I always do anyway, but it doesn't hurt to have a reminder now and then.

IP Logged

BTBooksellers
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 6:31pm

On mine, I got the pickup file notice and it was showing up on my BN sold page but never has made it through to AOB...Rebecka is checking it out for me....

IP Logged

padre
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #3 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 7:49pm

I also had an order today that is on the B&N orders page, but has not yet shown up on AOB.  The order has been listed at B&N since at least three o'clock, close to five hours ago.  

padre

IP Logged

readoverbks
Ex Member

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 8:49am

Is anyone still having a problem with B&N orders not being picked up by AOB? None of my orders from B&N were picked up by AOB over the weekend. I have been manually deleting them from my inventory to make sure I don't get double orders. Of course it was a holiday weekend so support was not available for AOB or B&N!  I'm going to open a ticket now but was wondering if it is happening to just me.

IP Logged

BTBooksellers
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:35pm

Nope.  It happened to me again this weekend.  Last time it was BNs fault...the orders were not getting to sftp correctly for AOB to pick up.

IP Logged

Stacks_o_Books
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 10:21pm

Mine have been showing up just like clockwork. Sorry you're having issues.  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print