Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  These Forums are for Peer Support. For direct and immediate support, use the Live Chat or Support Ticket System
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Biblio Shipping Matrix (Read 1288 times)
books4u2
Poster

I love YaBB 1G - YaBB
2!

Biblio Shipping Matrix
Sep 4th, 2008 at 9:54pm

UndecidedI've been with Biblio for around 5 years and just ran into this shipping matrix problem.  Has anyone else had problems with the matrix?   I've got prices listed for US, Canada, Europe, and Pacific Rim.  But there are #3, 6, 7, 8 which do not have a location - therefore I did not enter an amount.

I received an order from Israel with no shipping paid. Biblio customer support tells me if nothing is entered into those fields for #3, 6, 7, 8 that shipping is free.  How can one estimate shipping when you don't know where you are shipping it to??????

I've now put those at $99.99 for first and additional books for both normal and expedited shipping to stem that from happening again.  I don't get many orders from them as it is, much less ones I have to cancel or pay the shippng myself!

Customer services also tells me they have no way to allow a seller to NOT ship to an area.  So, I'm wondering what one does when you get an order from Iraq or some other country on the banned list???

Any input?

IP Logged

groovybookman
Ex Member

That's one Groovy Book
Man!

Re: Biblio Shipping Matrix
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 1:23pm

I just signed up 2 months ago and my matrix came prefilled. So far I havent made any adjustments. I just signed up for biblion.co.uk and copied the same matrix there as well. As far as a banned country I would just cancel it and let my fullfillment rate suffer. Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print